About Chroma K8
We assist brides throughout their entire engagement. It’s essential to educate on how to keep hair in the best shape possible which includes maintaining trims while growing to keep the hair it’s best for the big day. We consult on whether we stay with the current color or possibly add dimension to accent the wedding style. We provide practice updo styles & makeup trials as well as eyelash & brow tinting & shaping to help plan for the overall look you want for your wedding day. We can accommodate a wedding party at our salon or on location.
- Our salon was furnished with mostly vintage and reused furniture.
- We have eliminated MOST disposables by using cloth hand towels in our bathroom & cloth napkins instead of paper.
- We use glass cups, ceramic mugs, plates, and silverware. The gloves we use for hair color are reusable. Our packing peanuts are donated to Noktivo nail spa and are used as toe separators.
- We use environmentally friendly & Norwex cleaning products, which uses silver technology and no chemicals to clean our salon wherever possible.
- Our hair care line, Color Proof, is paraben and sulfate free, gluten free & vegan. Eufora which is aloe vera based is sulfate & paraben free, mostly gluten free & vegan. We carry local skin care lines that are all natural.
- Our hair color lines are some of the most natural & long lasting on the market. We carry all 3 lines of Keune hair color including a coconut cream, low ammonia tint & an organic Argan oil ammonia free line.
- Our makeup line, Jane Iredale, trademarked the skincare makeup is mineral & botanically based and is cruelty free
- We offer 15% off a retail product for every hair care bottle you recycle at Chroma K8
- We have teamed up with Green Circle Salons which recycles all of our plastic, hair color tubes & boxes, foils, electronics, batteries , even hair & hair color, cutting our waste to less than 10%!
- We power the salon with clean solar and wind energy from Ethical Electric.